Continue Doing Your Daily Tasks
Whatever you need to do, we can help you learn a way to accomplish your task!
Take control of your life by learning how to:
- write legible, take notes you can read and record private financial transactions
- enhance vision with magnification, lighting and contrast
- organize personal space — from a closet to a kitchen to a wallet
- continue favorite pastimes like reading, sewing and knitting
- cook, clean, do laundry and other household chores
- dial a phone or use other devices with buttons
- participate fully in social activities
Don’t let vision loss take control of your life. We will work with you to help you develop the strategies and gain the skills to get where you want to be. You can do it and we will show you how.
Our Certified Vision Rehabilitation Therapists provide individual instruction that is free of charge and requires no referral. Contact Polly Abbott or Cody Froeter by email or by phone at 312-236-8569 to discuss your training needs.