This hands-on class offers comprehensive training on using your Victor Reader Stream. We will walk you through the learning process with lots of individual help. This class will cover:
- learning the basics of the Stream,
- downloading books from the NLS BARD website,
- transferring books from the PC to your devices, and
- ripping music.
This is an advanced training class for students who have experience using computers. You must meet the following requirements to benefit from this training:
- own a Stream and bring it to all the training classes;
- be comfortable using your adaptive technology;
- be familiar with navigating the Internet; and,
- have a basic knowledge of managing files.
Class will be held in Second Sense’s Adaptive Technology Center. Each student will work at a computer station to learn all the skills needed to use his or her Stream.
This popular workshop fills up quickly, so contact David Flament to register today!