- Feel less depressed about a big change in their life that affects absolutely everything they do or want to do all day long.
- Gain emotional comfort from being in the company of others sharing the same experience.
- Manage the feelings of frustration and anger.
- Stop feeling overwhelmed and helpless.
- Learn what they need to do differently to resume their life.
- Gain knowledge of special tools, resources and services that exist for people with vision loss.
- Make choices for themselves that are positive steps towards regaining their independence and sense of purpose in life.
…adjust to vision loss.
In This Section
- Vision Exchange: How-To Videos
- Community-Based Workshop Topics
- What Are Vision Loss Support Groups All About?
- Large Print Handouts
- Vision Loss A to Z
- What is Vision Rehabilitation and Who are the Professionals?
- Join Our Vision Exchange Email Discussion Group
- Download Starting and Maintaining a Vibrant Vision Loss Support Group