Second Sense hosts an email discussion group for low vision support group leaders. All communications are carried out through email. We send information about services, vision rehabilitation and updates to our website to all the members. But the main focus of the group is for you to share ideas, ask questions, offer support and develop relationships with your fellow group leaders. Anyone who currently leads or is thinking about starting a low vision support group is welcome to join. Sign up for Vision Exchange.
Once subscribed, all you have to do is send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Screen-reader users can follow the steps below:
- Go to: https://lists.second-sense.org/lists/
- Ignore the log-in form at the top of the page. This is for returning users only.
- Activate the link to the group you would like to join: Tech Exchange, Vision Exchange or Family and Friends
- Activate the ling “Subscribe.”
- Activate the “Skip to Content” link.
- Fill in your email address in the edit box below the text that says “your email address.”
- Activate the submit button below the edit box.
After following these steps you will receive an email from Electric Embers. Follow the directions in this email to confirm your subscription.
In This Section
- Vision Exchange: How-To Videos
- Community-Based Workshop Topics
- What Are Vision Loss Support Groups All About?
- Large Print Handouts
- Vision Loss A to Z
- What is Vision Rehabilitation and Who are the Professionals?
- Join Our Vision Exchange Email Discussion Group
- Download Starting and Maintaining a Vibrant Vision Loss Support Group