Friday, March 6 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
10300 Village Circle Drive
Palos Park, IL
What’s Write for You is a class for anyone interested in maintaining or improving their handwriting skills. We focus on learning proven techniques and experimenting with different devices that can help you increase the legibility of your handwriting.
- use writing guides effectively,
- use magnification to complete tasks successfully,
- use different pens for different situations,
- choose an ink color that works best for you, and
- select a paper type and color to increase readability
You will be working directly with Polly Abbott, our Certified Vision Rehabilitation Therapist. Training is specifically tailored for people with some writing skills who are interested in skill maintenance. Join us to find which methods work best for you and increase your writing success! For more information contact Polly Abbott at Second Sense.