Tuesday, September 19 - 10:30 am - 11:30 am
65 E. Wacker Place, Suite 1010
Chicago, IL 60601
Life is frustrating when the simple things you used to do have now become a project. Join Cody, our certified vision rehabilitation therapist, as he shares simple solutions that can make your life easier!
Have a question on how to accomplish a task? Tell us about it and we’ll help you find a solution.
This workshop shares tips on:
- dialing a phone,
- organizing and identifying money,
- keeping track of appointments,
- using magnification devices effectively,
- labeling clothing, kitchen goods and medications and
- finding a cell phone that works for you.
To learn more, please contact our front desk or email Cody Froeter.