Saturday, March 9 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
65 E. Wacker Place, Suite 1010
Chicago, IL 60601
Dealing with gradual loss of vision from retinitis pigmentosa and related conditions has some unique challenges. You know that your vision will probably worsen, but don’t knowing when or how much. This can put wrenches in your life plan. Our RP Meet Up is an opportunity for you to meet and learn from others who experiencing these same circumstances.
Join us the second Saturday of every month to share your concerns, offer advice to others who may be struggling and discover resources and services to help prepare you for what may lie ahead. Our guest speakers and compassionate conversation will help you with:
- handling relationships with family,
- facing transitions in your lifestyle and
- discovering practical solutions to everyday challenges.
Anyone with RP or related conditions causing gradual vision loss, their family and friends are welcome to attend. If you cannot make it in person, feel free to call in on our conference call line at 312-582-2994, conference bridge 301 and pin 1111#.
- March 9 – Guest Speaker, Ben Shaberman, Foundation Fighting Blindness
- April 13 – Pam Berman, Guide Dogs for the Blind on O&M Immersion program
To learn more about our RP Meet Up and to let us know you’ll be joining us, please call our front desk or email Polly Abbott.