Friday, December 8 - 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Park Ridge Public Library
20 s. Prospect Ave.
Park Ridge, IL 60068
Thinking about hosting a holiday party but are reluctant because of vision loss? Whether you want to plan a feast for many or a small get-together, we can help you handle whatever comes your way with our Hosting for the Holidays workshop. You’ll learn how to prepare your home for maximum efficiency, independence and safety. From planning to party time to clean up, we’ll show you ways to reduce the stress and frustration you may encounter so you can enjoy the party too!
This workshop will help you:
- identify problems and situations that cause stress,
- prepare your home for safety and traffic flow,
- manage your mobility during the party,
- handle well-meaning friends and family who want to help, and
- create a plan for cleanup.
To learn more, please call our front desk at 312-236-8569 or email Polly Abbott.