Wednesday, August 16 - 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
2255 Monarch Drive
Is dining no longer enjoyable? Our popular Dining with Confidence class gives you an opportunity to talk about your frustrations with dining out and helps you develop habits and skills that will make eating in public and unfamiliar situations enjoyable again.
In this interactive class you will learn about:
- navigating an unfamiliar menu quickly,
- identifying food items by touch,
- cutting or scooping neatly,
- dealing with difficult to eat food,
- keeping food on your plate, and
- locating and reaching for items on table.
Build your skills, then enjoy a meal with your group and practice the techniques.