Saturday, May 16 - 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
829 Carillon Drive
Bartlett , IL 60103
Do you no longer enjoy dining out? Our popular Dining with Confidence class gives you an opportunity to talk about your frustrations with dining out and helps you develop habits and skills that will make eating in public and unfamiliar situations enjoyable again.
In this interactive class you will learn how to:
- navigate an unfamiliar menu quickly,
- identify food items by touch,
- cut or scoop neatly,
- deal with difficult to eat food,
- keep food on your plate, and
- locate and reach for items on table.
Build your skills, then enjoy a meal with your group and practice the techniques.