Thursday, January 7 - 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
65 E. Wacker Place, Suite 1010
Chicago, IL 60601
Would you like to learn to accomplish more things on your Apple iDevice? Join us at Apple Exchange on the first Thursday of every month as we work together to learn something new to be more productive on your device. Each month we focus on a new skill to use on your iPhone or iPad and then spend time talking about apps – new apps, accessible apps and questions about apps.
Here’s our upcoming schedule of topics:
- October 1: Tips and Tricks for Using the Rotor
- November 5: Closing and switching apps
- December 3: Using Dictation
- January 7: File Sharing Part 1
- February 4: File Sharing Part 2
- March 3: Managing My Calendar with SIRI
- April 7: Word Processing On the Go
To register, call our front desk or email David Flament.