Thursday, March 8 - 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
65 E. Wacker Place, Suite 1010
Chicago, IL 60601
Thinking about getting a smart phone or tablet? Maybe you are just getting started with your new Apple iOS device? Need a little help getting through the rough spots? Our beginner Apple class can answer many of your questions!
David Flament, our Manager of Adaptive Technology Services, helps you better understand the new smart phone and tablet market as he explains your options for the best accessibility products for someone with vision loss.
This workshop is great for anyone who is wondering what type of a device to purchase. You’ll also benefit if you are a new user of a smart phone or tablet.
If you already have an iPhone or iPad, bring it along!
Here’s what’s in store for you:
- explore the difference between Apple and Android devices,
- learn the basic operating gestures to use your Apple device effectively,
- learn how to use SIRI to perform many functions,
- discover apps to help with everyday tasks and
- find resources to become more productive with your device.
To participate in this workshop, call our front desk at 312-236-8569 or email David Flament.